In order for us to operate this website and engage with you, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect or process information about you. In general terms, this information will take one or more of the following forms:
Information that you provide to us directly, such as in the situation where you complete an online form or send us a message via our website;
Information that is automatically sent to us by your computer’s internet browser when you visit our website, such as your computer’s technical address (or ‘IP address’) or information about which particular internet browser you are using and so on;
Information about how you use our website or our services, such as which pages you visit, how frequently you visit the site and so forth.
Our commitment to Data Privacy
We are fully committed to maintaining the privacy of any information (‘personal data’) that you provide to us. Furthermore, we commit to ensuring that such data is held securely, used appropriately and only retained for as long as is necessary.
We only collect and store the minimum amount of information needed to run this website and the corresponding communication effectively.
We aspire to comply to the fullest extent possible with applicable data protection regulations, in particular the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and ePrivacy Directive, where applicable.
Anne Tapia Coaching
Data Collection and Processing
No personal data is collected without your consent. Your personal data is stored and processed for administrative purposes and to ensure the functioning of this website only. Personal data is not shared with third parties, unless this is necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website or unless required by law.
- If you have consented to us processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time.
- You have the right to obtain from us confirmation about whether any personal data on you is being held.
- You have the right to require that we provide you with whatever data we are holding/processing about you.
- You have the right to require that we rectify any incomplete or incorrect personal date that we hold about you.
- You have the right to demand that all personal data we hold about you is erased.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us here.